I have not order anything off of this site.So please take me off of your site.

An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why i would get anything off this site. If you disagree with all this then call me and let me know what i have done. Will you please stop harrassing me and stop trying to take out money when there is not any in the account.

It is putting me in a bind and can't pay my bills.My name is Regina Harmon and my number is 580-222-5415

Had an Experience with Mvqcredscorecomplete?

Comments

Azhlynne
Athens, Illinois, United States #236653

You really shouldn't post your name and phone number out in public like this. It sounds to me like you may be a victim of identity theft. You should contact that company directly and find out where they got your information in the first place.

MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more