Phoenix, Arizona

I have not order anything off of this site.So please take me off of your site.

An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why i would get anything off this site. If you disagree with all this then call me and let me know what i have done. Will you please stop harrassing me and stop trying to take out money when there is not any in the account.

It is putting me in a bind and can't pay my bills.My name is Regina Harmon and my number is 580-222-5415

Had an Experience with Mvqcredscorecomplete?

Comments

Azhlynne
Athens, Illinois, United States #236653

You really shouldn't post your name and phone number out in public like this. It sounds to me like you may be a victim of identity theft. You should contact that company directly and find out where they got your information in the first place.

Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates Liars, Discrimination. Carson Rose and Associates "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more